Sunday, September 5, 2010

Finding Excitement

I am one of those people if I am not busy doing something I get bored and a little depressed. I realized today that I need a little excitement in my life. I know it sounds a little crazy considering I am a full time student, stay at home mom and have three children, but I need to do something that gets the adrenaline pumping.I am hoping that I will find that excitement again. I am beginning to think that working in the Emergency Room again is the only way to get that excitement back or becoming an EMT. I love the feeling of working with a team to save someones life. On the other hand I also enjoy being at home with my children. It is a lose/lose situation. If only there was something out there that I could get the adrenaline rush and excitement I am looking for and still be able to be with my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment