Monday, October 11, 2010

October

October is one of my favorite months of the year. The leaves are changing the weather is getting cooler and it is time for some good times with friends sitting out by the fire. October is also a sad month for our house also. My daughters father will have been gone for 2 years on the 19. He may not of been the greatest person in the world but I still feel sad for my daughter because she will never get to know the good parts of him. However she has a great father my husband. He has been there for her since she was 1.5 years old. He is all she has ever known. I am gratefully thankful for him everyday of my life. He is a great father.

On to good news the countdown is on. In a little less then two weeks I will be done with school. It has been a long 6 years and changing my major three time but I will have finally done it. I am so proud of myself. I will be thankful to be able to spend more time with my children. They are my world.

Hayden is doing well in school. Mika is also doing well. I am so proud of them. They are so excited about the upcoming harvest/Halloween party. It will be a ton of fun.

Well all is going good in the Mowery household can not wait to see what the rest of the year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment