Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yay for new beginnings!

I am so excited to say that next Monday I will be done with school. I have been waiting for this day for a a long time. It is so nice for it all to be over with. I know my children are excited also. Gone are the nights and days of mommy being on the computer. Now I can focus all of my energy on them. It will be a nice and welcomed change. My computer is also happy because it will be getting a break. After next week I probably will not be on my computer much anymore. I really do not get on it other then to do school work or pay bills. These last few years have been hard and sometimes I did not know if I could do it but I did do it. I am so proud of myself and so happy that I will not have to talk about doing gosh darn school work anymore. Well that is all for today. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment