Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day of reflection

Today has been a day of reflection, it is hard for me to believe that 7 years ago from today I was waiting the arrival of my little boy Hayden. Fast  forward 7 years and it was his first day of 1st grade. It feels like yesterday I was looking at him for the first time. I remember all of the dark blonde hair that he had and his beautiful face. I remmeber the the first time he smiled, his first steps, the first time he went to preschool and then last year his first day of kindergarten. I can not believe my beautiful little boy is growing up so fast before my very eyes. I am so thankful to have my son. He saved my life and I owe everything in the world to him. Hayden I love you and I enjoy every moment I have with you to help mold you into the wonderful man I hope you someday become.

Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
(Psalms 127:3-5 ESV)

Planted in the house of the Lord, they shall flourish in the courts of our God.
Psalm 92: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment