Saturday, August 21, 2010

My first Blog

Recently, I have been intrigued with the idea of blogging. A very close friend of mine blogs and I have taken interest in her blogs.Since I always have a lot on my mind I thought that blogging about it would help me deal with certain issues and get things off my chest. So... here goes nothing.

This past year has been an amazing year. I have met new people, had heart break and recently got married. Through out this year and recently in the past couple months have learned a lot about myself. Currently I am a full time student and stay at home mother to three wonderful children ages 6, 4, and 1. I have a wonderful husband also.

Recently, I realized that God does keep his promises. It may not be the way that you thought that it should be but he does. The love of my life died five years ago. He promised before he died that he would take care of me, my son and the baby that I was expecting. Unfortunately he died unexpectedly.  For a long time I could not understand why God would take him away from me. Did my son and I not deserve happiness. I struggled with this for some time until I met my husband and recently when we got married.  Well God did keep his promise. James parents and I grew really close after his death. I consider them my best friends, my childrens grandparents and my second parents. The promise that James made happened. His parents took and have been there for my children and I. His parents have been able to watch me grow into the beautiful women and mother that I have become. His parents have been the shoulders to cry on. His step father even preformed the wedding ceremony. His parents were there for me even though James could not. God had been answering my prayers the whole time, he kept James promise to my children and I.

Even though we may not know why things happen the way that they do they are answered when we are least expecting it. God is there he listens to our prayers and he gives us answers sometimes it may take us to realize that he is there or realize the answer is right in front of our face but he is there.

I may not be the best christian, but I am learning. I am learning to trust in the Lord. He has shown me great things he has brought me three beautiful children, and angle baby, a wonderful husband, great family, and great/awesome friends. He is there for me and I need to rely on him more often. God has great things in store for me and my family.

Trust and have faith in the Lord and he will take care of me.

Elisa

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie! I am glad that you decided to start blogging & shared this with the world. I had no idea about some of the things you've been through over the years. I look fwd to reading more!! :)

    Peace, love & hugs,

    Helen B

    ReplyDelete